What is Motability?
Motability is a registered charity enabling disabled people to lease a new car by exchanging their Government-funded mobility allowance.
Motability provides people with a brand new, worry-free car on a 3-year Contract Hire lease.
Included in the motability package:
- A new Audi every 3 years
- Insurance from RSA Motability (RSAM)
- Breakdown assistance
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Adaptations if required - many at no extra cost
Are you eligible?
If you receive any of the following, you may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance (WMPS)
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
As long as you have 12 months of your award remaining, you’re guaranteed to be accepted, regardless of age. If you cannot or do not wish to drive, you can choose family members or friends to be the named drivers. Parents who have a child with a disability can also participate in the scheme.
Models available for Motability customers
The Audi UK Motability scheme currently includes the A1, A1 Sportback, A3 Sportback, and the Q2
Highly customisable, compact 3-door model. Available in Sport Nav, S line Nav and Black Edition Nav trims. Select from Manual or Automatic drive.
Highly customisable, sporty 5-door model. Available in Sport Nav, S line Nav and Black Edition Nav trims. Select from Manual or Automatic drive.
Sporty 5-door model. A popular choice for families. Available in SE Technik, Sport, S line and Black Edition trims. Select from Manual or Automatic drive.
The Audi Q2 is all you could look for in an urban SUV. Available in SE, Sport and S line trims. Select from Manual or Automatic drive.